I’ve been on the hunt for some new Autumn / winter style recipes and these really caught my eye! Usually they’re made with chocolate spread and nuts but living with a Reese’s Pieces addict I decided to change the recipe up a little! This recipe makes 12 of these scrumptious Peanut Butter Chelsea buns!
350g strong plain flour
1. (350g Strong Flour, 50g Caster Sugar, 1 tsp Salt, 2 tsp Yeast.)
Start with the Flour in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the sugar, salt and yeast.
2. (50g unsalted (soft) butter, 1 egg and 150ml milk.)
In a separate, smaller bowl mix the butter, egg and milk together.
3. Mix both together until the mixture creates a dough. Need until the dough has a smooth texture and is no longer sticky to touch.
5. (Reese’s Peanut Butter Spread and Chocolate Chips.)
Roll the dough out until flat and spread your Reese’s Peanut Butter Spread over the top, leaving 1/2 inch on one side clear. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
6. Sprinkle the clear line of dough with water and tightly roll the dough towards the clear edge.
7. Cut the roll into 12 equal pieces.
8. Place them onto a tray covered in cling film and leave aside for 30 minutes to allow them to rise.
(This would be a great time to clean up all the mess you’ve made!)
9. Preheat your oven at 190 for 5 minutes
10. Place the tray in oven for 25 minutes until they’re gold brown.
13. Take a photo and tag me on instagram!
14. Eat your Peanut Butter Chelsea Buns!
What are your favourite Autumn recipes?