Tomorrow is World Chocolate Day! The perfect excuse to stuff your face, and make your favourite chocolate recipes. I made these super scrumptious triple chocolate chip cookies and I think it’s safe to say they went down very well. Seeing as we have absolutely none left. One day I’ll learn to hide a couple somewhere out of reach from my husband!
To make these Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies you will need:
200g Softened Butter
300g Soft Brown Sugar
300g Self Raising Flour
2 Medium Eggs
70g Cocoa Powder
1 tsp baking Powder
150g Chocolate Chips
150g White Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat your oven to 180.
2. Mix your 200g Softened Butter and 300g Soft Brown Sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Add in your 2 medium eggs.
4. Sift your 300g Self-raising Flour into a bowl and slowly mix in your 70g Cocoa Powder, and 1tsp baking powder.
5. Add the second bowl to the first slowly and mix in your 300g chocolate chips as you go. (I didn’t have any white ones, so actually cut up a white chocolate bar into small pieces which also works!)
6. Roll your cookie doe into small balls and place on the baking and flatten them to about 1cm. Make sure you leave enough room in-between them!
7. Pop in the oven for 10-12 minutes but just keep an eye on them.
8. Carefully remove your cookies from the oven and leave them to cool for a little.
9. Take a photo and tag me on Instagram!
10. Enjoy your scrumptious Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies!
They look amazing, but taste even better. They crumble just the right amount when you eat them (which sounds so silly, but you know exactly what I mean don’t you?)
What are you going to be making for World Chocolate Day?