After making my scrumptious Easter Shortbread ft. Smarties I couldn’t resist making another recipe featuring… you guessed it more chocolate. I have a real sweet-tooth at the moment but something makes me feel a little less guilty when the chocolate’s mixed into a recipe. So I decided to make some no bake Maltesers Treats!
My husband saw me bring back the ingredients and asked each and every day (without fail) when I was going to be making them for my blog. Luckily for him I was just as excited and we may or may not have managed to eat them all in one sitting.
These little No bake Maltesers Treats are so easy to make and require no cooking. What more could you want?
To make these no bake Maltesers Treats you will need:
200g Milk Chocolate
125g Digestive Biscuits
75g Rice Crispies
200g white chocolate
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Pop your (125g) biscuits into a sandwich bag and carefully smush with a rolling pin.
3.Mix your (125g) crushed biscuits, (140g) Maltesers and (75g) Rice Crispies in a large mixing bowl.
Make sure to leave a few Maltesers to pop in at the end!
4. Put your (200g) milk chocolate and (100g) Butter in a heat proof bowl and gently melt in the microwave in 10 second bursts. Stir into your mixing bowl.
6. Pour your mixture onto the baking paper, and flatten until it’s about 2cm thick.
7. Melt your white chocolate and drizzle over your treats.
8. Push a few of your extra maltesers (if you haven’t eaten them!) into the top of your treats.
9. Pop the baking tray in the fridge for 15 minutes.
10.Slice into squares or fingers.
11. Take a photograph and tag me on Instagram!
12. Enjoy your no bake Maltesers Treats!
What do you think of these scrumptious little treats?
One day I’ll make something a little healthier, until then I hope you enjoy your Maltesers!