Get to know me (a little bit more)
At the start of the year I shared my name, as I’ve decided that I didn’t want to be just a silhouette with a blog. I’m staying anonymous, but I want to show that I’m a person and not just my website name. I completed a Get to know me (a little) questionnaire back in August, but I think it’s time for a little update don’t you?
So here’s my 25 Get To Know Me Tag Questions.
1. What is your name? Tori
2. What is your favourite song at the moment? Beautiful Trauma – Pink
3. Last thing you ate? A Special K Cereal Bar. It’s almost like you can make out that you’re eating healthy… if you ignore the bits of chocolate inside.
4. What are you watching at the moment? I’m currently binge watching Friends. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen every single episode, just not in the correct order. I’m currently on Season 7, episode 6 so I’m definitely getting there…
5. Favourite Colour? Blue. Although I’m overly tempted by a minty green at the moment. I suppose I’m lucky they aren’t too far off and go quite well together.
6. Do you have any pets? I have one little fur baby, my guinea pig.
7. Favourite Holiday Place? Anaheim California. We were lucky enough to go a couple of times. Once my now-husband proposed and we returned for our honeymoon.
8. How many siblings do you have? One older sister.
9. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago, I have good days and bad days just like everybody else. Sometimes the bad days are just really bad days.
10. Favourite Movie? This is so tough. At the moment it would have to be What happened to Monday. It’s a Netflix original and definitely worth watching!
11. Favourite TV shows? Although it’s finished now it would have to be Orphan Black. If you’ve never seen it you’re really missing out.
12. How tall are you? 5,6.
13. Last thing you bought? Pasta and Dolmio sauce. My husband had hinted so I bought.
14. What is your favourite food? I’d have to say my husband’s sunday dinner. He’s a little obsessed with cooking roast potatoes so I usually end up with half a plate of them but it’s definitely nice to come home from work to a cooked Roast. If we’re talking take-away nothing beats Dominos.
15. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I’d stick in Brighton with my husband. This little flat does it’s job and it’s ours at the end of the day.
16. When’s your birthday? Very soon, 14th February!
17. What is your favourite animal? Would have to be a guinea pig. No joke.
18. What is your favourite Singer? Another tough one. At the moment it would have to be Pink. I’ve just listened to her on repeat for about 7 hours so it would be wrong to say otherwise.
19. What are you wearing? Pyjamas and my Rudolph slippers. I’m due at work later, but I can never understand people who get ready for work early, I wear my uniform for as little time as possible!
20. Favourite Blog?I follow so many incredible bloggers I honestly couldn’t pick my favourite. The best thing you could do is to look at who I follow on Bloglovin.
21. What colour are your eyes? Green. I grew up with brown eyes, and at the age of 14 I really wished I had green eyes. Turns out that wish came true!
22. What would you do if you won the lottery? Buy a cute little house with a garden and quit my job. Most likely the other way round. I’d treat us to a holiday in Florida and try to live off the interest, dependant on how much I’d won. (See, I can be smart!)
23. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 26 🙁
24. What is your perfect pizza topping? Tomatoes, definitely diced tomatoes. I’m a little bit boring like that.
25. PC or Mac? Mac.
5 blogs you want to tag?
If you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged.
I hope you’ve learnt a little more about me. Please do the questionnaire and send me the link so I can learn about you! I really want to use 2018 to build more friendships especially through blogging so this is a great place to start.
If you don’t have a blog I’m going to choose one question for you to answer in the comments!
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?