Halloween Oreo and Peanut Butter Cup-cakes
It’s Halloween in a week! This means it’s the perfect time to make some spooky Halloween Oreo and Peanut Butter Cupcakes! These cupcakes are perfect for a halloween party, or just to eat by yourself. My husband might get one… if he’s lucky.
To make 12 of these Spooky Oreo and Peanut Butter cupcakes you will need:
Few squares of white and milk chocolate.2 tbsp cocoa powder
100g softened butter
100g sugar caster
100 self raise flour
1tsp baking powder
12 Peanut Butter Cups
(+a few spares of each incase it goes wrong)
Easy Swirl Cupcake Icing.
Preheat your oven to 170
1. 100g Caster Sugar, 100g softened Butter.
Mix the caster sugar and butter together in a large mixing bowl until it has a fluffy consistency.
2. 100g Self Raising Flour, 2 Eggs.
Add in a small amount of self Raising flour, then a small amount of egg. Repeat until all ingredients are together in the large mixing bowl.
3. (Optional) Cocoa Powder
If you’d like chocolate cakes add the Cocoa Power to the bowl. If not just ignore this step. (My husband wanted both…)
4. Cupcake cases – This recipe makes 12.
Place your cupcake cases in your tray and pour the mixture out evenly.
5. Bake your cupcakes for 20 minutes.
6. 6 Oreos & 12 Peanut Butter Cups.
Split the oreo and carefully cut the biscuits in half.
7. White and milk chocolate.
Using melted white and milk chocolate make your little bat some eyes.
8. Using a knife carefully make small slits where the bats wings and body will fit. This will help them stand up whilst setting.
9. Cupcake Icing.
We used Dr Oetker Easy Swirl Cupcake Icing, but any will do. If you’re feeling super creative you can even make your own!
Using a rolling pin crush an oreo into fine pieces. Sprinkle this onto the icing.
11. Take a photo and tag me on instagram.
12. Eat your spooky Oreo and Peanut Butter Cupcakes!
What do you think of my little bat Oreo and Peanutbutter cup-cakes? (Peanut butter cups.. get it?)
I’m actually very proud of them!
Let me know how your cupcakes came out! What are your favourite halloween recipes?