Halloween Mummy Pizza Pockets
Now that we’ve decorated for Halloween it’s time to treat ourselves to some spooky Halloween Mummy Pizza Pockets! These are so easy to make and you can add witch-ever topping your heart desires.
1. 300g Strong Bread Flour, 1tsp yeast, 1tsp salt
Mix the flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl.
2. 200ml Water, 1 tbsp Olive Oil.
Make a well in your mixing bowl and pour the water and olive oil into the middle. Mix ingredients until a dough is formed.
3. Need dough for around 5 minutes until mixture is no longer sticky.
4. Sprinkle a little flour onto your surface and roll out the dough. It will rise quite a bit so don’t make it too thick.
5. Preheat your oven to 220.
6. Cut out 2/3 of your dough into circles. I used 3inch cookie cutters but this is your choice.
7. Tomato Puree, Cheese & toppings of your choice.
8. Using the rest of your dough, we’re now going to create the ‘bandages’.
When you were younger do you remember how you’d roll blu-tac in your fingers to create a snake like mess? We’re going to do that.
If you never did this – take small sections of dough and roll it until it’s the width of your circle. In no particular order place it across your mini pizzas in diagonal lines. When you’ve covered your mini pizza place two small pieces of red pepper for eyes. If you want an evil creepy looking mummy place these diagonal.
9. Place your spooky halloween Mummy Pizza Pockets in the oven for around 8 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Take a photograph and tag me on instagram!
11. Eat your Halloween Mummy Pizza Pockets!
Hopefully yours look a little more like Mummys than mine… but luckily we can all use our imagination if not! What are you favourite Halloween recipes?